As a budget choice, if you like to choose the best mouse under 500 in India, here we have done the complete analysis with review and buyer guide making your decision easier.
Different top brands like Logitech, Dell, HP and others have fantastic options for the mouse to buy under 500. There are also some companies manufacturing high-quality gaming mice at a stone throw price under 500.
What is the best mouse under Rs 500 in India?
Table of Contents
After spending 48 hours in research to find the best budget mouse under ₹500 we came out with the final conclusions.
- Our choice for normal users is Logitech M90 and for gamers is Xing Technologies 1070 Gaming Mouse.
- For laptop or users who need to use mouse with smart tv also we recommend iBall FreeGo G20 Wireless Mouse
We hope that you have already found out the best mouse for your need from our article. You may also like to find the best keyboard under 500 in India.
Note: We update this guide regularly based on our studies, tests and product availability on Amazon.
We have broadly divided this article into two parts:
- In the first part, we have covered in detail specifications and reviews of 10 best-wired mouse, gaming mouse or wireless mouse under Rs 500.
- The second part contains various other details like in-depth buyer's guide and FAQ section.
Top 10 Best Mouse Under 500 In India 2021
After researching with the criteria mentioned above, here we have found out the top 10 mouse list for best mice under 500:
List of 10 Best Mouse under 500 India
Check Price At Amazon
This product is Amazon Choice for “mouse” and for “best mouse under 500”. It is the right mouse for your daily work, but it is not a gaming mouse.
HP X1000 Wired Mouse Features
- The glossy black upper finish
- HP X1000 has an optical sensor and has a DPI of 1600
- Its Dimension is 9.4 * 5.7 *3.9 cm and weighs 90g.
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Windows 8/Windows 10
- It is covered by 2 Years Brand Warranty.
- It has a sleek and sophisticated glossy black design.
- You might feel small in your hands.
- Not compatible with Mac or Chrome OS
If you are a regular user and choose to use a wired USB mouse then we recommend the HP X1000 to buy. You will be amazed by its looks.
2. Lenovo 300 Wired USB Mouse
Lenovo 300 is an awesome budget mouse choice under price of Rs 500.
Lenovo 300 Mouse Features
- Lenovo 300 comes with 1600 dpi for precise optical tracking under 500
- It has a warranty of 3 years.
- It has good build quality
- You would be able to work for long hours with this mouse without any problem.
- Not much
3. Best Mouse Under 500 : Logitech M90 Wired USB Mouse
Logitech M90 is an awesome wired mouse to look in this budget of Rs 500 in India. If you are a normal user you would surely love this product. This might not be the perfect mouse for gamers but for any general use it's our best choice in the list.
You will never regret buying a Logitech mouse even under 500. Their products are so good that it doesn't fail to impress even with its budget segment offering.
Logitech M90 Mouse Features
- It is a wired Optical Mouse with a DPI of 1000
- It has Ambidextrous design(can be used with either left or right hand)
- It would work on Windows, Mac and Chrome OS.
- It has a dimension of 430.71 x 403.15 x 418.5 cm and weighs 82 Grams
- Long life
- Comfortable and reliable product from Logitech
- Value for money
- Design might not appeal to all
Wow, what a gaming mouse under Rs 500! Zing Technologies 1070 Gaming Mouse is just amazing.
Zinq Technologies 1070 Gaming Mouse Features
- Stunning Gaming Look with 7 Breathing RGB Colours
- 6 customizable buttons : 4 on top, 2 on sides and scroll.
- Variable DPI (800,1600, 2400 and 3200 options)
- Designed for FPS gamers
- 6 customisable gives an added advantage in gaming
- Adjustable DPI is awesome as changing DPI can be used for different tasks.
- Comfortable Grip
- The gaming Driver is compatible for Windows only.(For programming 6 buttons). Other features would be supported in Windows and Mac.
Though it is only compatible for Windows. But normally we play games on Windows OS. So if you are a gamer using Windows this is a highly recommended product. It is bang for the buck.
Dell manufactures good quality computer peripherals and their products are pretty reliable. You might already have been using a Dell product previously. Dell MS116 is an optical mouse that features Optical Tracking on the surface and would help you to do your regular task with its 1000 DPI tracking.
Dell Ms116 Features
- It is a wired Optical USB mouse with 1000 DPI optical tracking
- It has Windows and Mac OS compatibility
- Plug and Play using USB
- Its dimension is 11.35*6.1*3.61cm and weighs 86.18g
- Its cable length is 6ft
- It has an ambidextrous design
- Professional aesthetic design from Dell Computers
- Fast and Accurate for your regular tasks
- Made for general purpose and not for gamers
6. HP USB X500 Wired Optical Mouse
HP X500 is another good mouse in this price segment from HP.
HP X500 Features
- It is a wired mouse with USB connectivity.
- It has 1 Years National Warranty.
- It has a good grip and feels good to work with.
- It can handle your daily work and heavy tasks flawlessly.
- Some of the competitors provide 3years warranty
AmazonBasics is a lineup of products from Amazon. AmazonBasics products are durable and of good quality.
AmazonBasics Mouse Features
- Precise Optical tracking with its 1000 DPI cursor control
- Works on Windows and mac.
- It has a dimension of 10.92*6.1*3.43 cm and weighs 81.65 g
- Sleek Ambidextrous Design(suitable for both left handed and right handed use)
- 2 Years Warranty
We didn't find cons for this product considering this price segment(under Rs 500 in India).
8. Best Wireless Mouse under 500 in India : iBall FreeGo G20 Wireless Mouse
iBall is known for launching high quality products under a budget. This product iBall FreeGo G20 is not an exception. Just imagine getting an awesome wireless mouse under Rs 500.
iBall FreeGo G20 Features
- It has a ergonomic well built design
- Wireless Mouse with 2.4 Ghz connectivity (range is 10 m) using Connector.
- Adjustable Cursor Speed (upto 1600 CPI)
- Looks great with its piano shine finish.
- Wireless Connectivity under a stone throw price
- Long distance connectivity (upto 10 m)
- Great design
- Being powered by battery you need to replace batteries often.
If you need to use this mouse with your laptop and also with your smart tv iBall FreeGo G20 is the best budget wireless mouse in India.
Whenever we go and search for any budget product either be a mouse or a keyboard we always find some quality products from iBall. iBall Style 63 is a very good looking wired mouse with texture on its sides. iBall claims that it has a switch life of 5 million life cycle.
iBall Style 63 Mouse Features
- It has a optical tracking of 1600 dpi
- It is a USB plug and play mouse
- It has a dimension of 10.1 x 6.2 x 3.5 cm and weighs 69 Grams.
- Supported by both Windows and Mac.
iBall Style 63 Mouse Pros
- It has texture on its sides that would provide enhanced grip and control.
- It is convenient for both Left and Right-hand users, it's perfect for ambidextrous
HP 100 Wired Mouse is a good budget mouse under Rs 500 having a greater DPI of 1600 than other mouse under 500. HP is a trusted brand manufacturing good computer peripherals.
It has 10 Days replacement if you purchase from Amazon and has 1 Year HP Warranty.
You would find HP100 mouse quite useful for your day to day tasks as it offers consistent fast-paced performance.
HP Wired Mouse 100 Features :
- It is an Optical Mouse having a DPI of 1600.
- Best for ambidextrous use(both left and right handed use).
- Connectivity is wired using a USB port.
- It has dimensions of 6.4*11.7*3.7 cm and weighs 90 grams.
- Have high DPI than its competitors
- Budget Buy
- Some users reported the button stopped working (You may easily claim and replace under warranty.)
Buying Guide for Best Mouse under 500 in India
Let's look into the buying guide for the mouse under 500. After reading this buyer's guide, it will be straightforward for you to make the right mouse buying decision. Both have their advantages over the other.
If you love silent mouse, you may like to read the Logitech M331 Silent Plus Mouse Review.
Who are the users for the mouse under Rs 500?
This range of mice is for the budget users in all segments be it for general usage, coding or gaming.
Factors we looked before picking 10 Mice (Wired and Wireless)
To assist you in coming to the right decision for your computer mouse choice under Rs 500, we have researched in-depth, spending 48 hours on finding the best mouse. We have picked the mice for your need based on the following criteria:
- Durability: Durability is a critical factor which we considered in our mouse selection.
- Cursor Travel: When you move your mouse, and the cursor travels the pixels in your monitor. It is the Dpi count which you find in your mouse. For gaming, cursor gliding through the screen and providing high precision is very important.
- Performance: Performance is a significant factor in choosing the best mouse for your work or gaming.
- Features: Even in a low budget, some Mice have some extraordinary features like customized buttons, and it can surely enhance your experience of using the mouse.
Also Read: Best mouse under 200
What is DPI and Why is it an essential factor for mice?
DPI stands for Dots Per Inch. It is the measure of mouse cursor movement on the screen when you slightly move your mouse.
DPI is directly proportional to cursor movement(sensitivity).
More DPI generally means that your mouse is more sensitive with smaller movements of your hands. With a little movement, it can travel more area of the screen.
Wired vs Wireless Mouse Comparison in this Price Segment
Both have their advantages over the other. Considering this price segment of Rs 500, we would highly recommend going for wired Mouse. Wired Mouse, even in the low budget, would not have any lags or a weak battery that wireless options would have.
1. Which brand is best for Mouse under ₹ 500?
Best mouse manufacturing brands are Logitech, Dell, HP, Lenovo. If we have to choose between these brands in terms of mouse we would highly recommend Logitech.
If we consider a mouse under 500 for FPS gaming, we would highly recommend going for Xing Technologies 1070 Gaming Mouse. It is an awesome gaming mouse with a high DPI of 3200.
3. Is More DPI the Better for your mouse choice?
You can choose a high DPI mouse for your work. But, these are best at performing certain tasks. If you are a general user or a programmer who doesn't play fps games it won't be beneficial to choose a high DPI mouse.
For an intensive FPS gamers targeting a headshot or quickly aiming a target can be very crucial. With the help of High DPI mice( which are generally pretty accurate for gaming) they can shoot or aim with more precision in games like Counter Strike, Fortnite etc.