Roku Smart TVs are a great way to watch your favorite shows and movies. However, if you are having trouble finding the power button on your TCL Roku TV, don’t worry!
So, Where Is the Power Button on a TCL Roku TV? The power button on a TCL Roku TV varies in location according to the different TV models. The power button on a TCL Roku TV is present either on the bottom of the TV in the middle or at the back of the TV in the right direction either in the middle or at the bottom.
Why Should you Trust Me? Hi, I am Anirban Saha, an Engineer with a Specialization in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I have experience in Smart TVs, Electronics circuits, and Computer peripherals.
Let’s get started!
Contents of The Article
- 1 TCL Roku TV buttons location
- 2 Do all TCL Roku TVs have a power button?
- 3 Why are TCL Roku TV power buttons hard to find?
- 4 How can I turn on my TCL Roku TV without a Remote?
- 5 Conclusion
Based on the different models of TCL Roku TV, the power button on a TCL Roku TV can be located in these three places:
1. Below the TCL TV in the Middle
The power button on a TCL Roku TV is typically located in the middle of the underside of the TV, or along the back of the right-hand side of the TV.
This is the common location that you would find in most Roku TV models.
It is directly not visible unless you look at the bottom of your TV and can be hard to find unless you look below your TV to find the button.
2. Mid Right Hand Side in the Back of the TCL Roku TV
Another common location for the power button on a TCL Roku TV is at the back of the mid-right-hand side of the TV, near other buttons and ports.
The back side gets hidden once it is wall mounted with HDMI cables and connections and it is difficult to find the power button on Roku TV back.
Use a flashlight to see the back of the TV and you will find it in the middle right side of the back.
3. Bottom Right in Back of TCL Roku TV
Some models also have a power button along the bottom right-hand side of the back of the TV.
Many people find it difficult to locate the power button on their TCL Roku TV, as it is often hidden from view.
This location is the hardest to find and remains hidden from the user.
You will not imagine that a switch can be placed at the lower middle bottom in the back of the TV as generally, we don’t see any buttons there.
All TCL Roku TVs come with a physical power button that can be used to turn on the TV.
The exact location of the power button may vary depending on the specific model of TV that you have, but it is usually not too difficult to find if you know where to look.
There are a number of factors that can make it difficult to locate the power button on a TCL Roku TV.
The power button may be hidden from view by the TV’s design, or it may be located in an inconvenient place that makes it difficult to reach.
Additionally, the power button may be small and not very visible, making it hard to spot.
Despite these challenges, there are a few tips that you can use to help find the power button on your TCL Roku TV.
For example, you can consult the user manual for your TV or search online for guides that can help you locate the power button on your specific model of TV.
How can I turn on my TCL Roku TV without a Remote?
If you are having trouble locating the power button on your TCL Roku TV, there are several options that you can try to turn on your TV without a remote.
- Use an external device, such as a universal remote or streaming media player, to connect to your TV and control it directly.
Alternatively, you may be able to use your phone or another mobile device as a remote control by downloading a TV remote app.
2. Look for a physical power button on the TV itself. The power button is usually located on the back of the TV, near the other input/output ports.
3. If you have a smart TV, you may be able to turn it on by connecting it to your home network and using a mobile app or voice assistant to control it.
4. If all else fails, you can try resetting your TV to factory settings. This will usually turn on the TV and allow you to access the main menu.
Let’s conclude the post on where the button is on a TCL Roku TV!
So, we found here can be the button on the TCL Roku TV located:
- Below the TCL TV in the Middle
- Mid Right Hand Side in the Back of the TCL Roku TV
- Bottom Right in Back of TCL Roku TV
It differs across different models of Roku Smart TV.
I hope you enjoyed reading the post and found this useful.