Are you having issues with your Hisense TV Volume not working? It can be due to several reasons including If you are facing the same, then you have come to the right post.
Let’s get started!
Contents of The Article
- 1 Why is Hisense TV Sound(Volume) Not Working?
- 2 Hisense TV Sound(Volume) Not Working
- 3 Conclusion
Why is Hisense TV Sound(Volume) Not Working?
There are many potential reasons why the volume on your Hisense TV may not be working properly.
Here are some of the most common reasons:
- The volume could be muted. Check to see if the mute button on the remote control or on the TV itself is activated. If so, simply unmute the TV and the volume should start working again.
- The volume could be set too low. Again, check the remote control or the TV itself to see if the volume is set too low. If so, simply increase the volume until you can hear it properly.
- There could be an issue with the speakers. If the external or internal TV speakers are not working properly, then the volume will not be working properly either. Try troubleshooting the speakers to see if that fixes the volume issue.
- There could be an issue with the audio settings. If the audio settings are not configured properly, then the volume may not work properly. Try adjusting the audio settings and see if that fixes the issue.
- There could be an issue with the TV’s hardware itself. If none of the above troubleshooting tips fix the volume issue, then there may be a problem with the TV itself. In this case, you may need to contact Hisense customer service for further assistance.
Hisense TV Sound(Volume) Not Working
If you are having trouble with your Hisense TV volume, there are a few potential solutions that you can try.
Here are 6 proven ways to help you troubleshoot and resolve the issue:
1. Power Cycle the Hisense TV
The power cycle is the basic step that solves the generic problems of your Smart TV.
If your Hisense TV’s volume isn’t working or is stuck, one of the first things you should try is to power cycle the TV.
To do this, simply unplug the TV from its power source, wait 10-15 mins, and then plug it back in. Once the TV has restarted, check to see if the volume issue has been resolved.
2. Check the Mute Status of your Hisense Smart TV
If your Hisense TV’s volume appears to be turned all the way down, but you can’t adjust it, it’s possible that the TV is muted.
To check this, look for a mute icon on your TV’s screen or remote control. If you see one, simply press the mute button to unmute your TV.
3. Recheck the Current Input Settings
If you’re having trouble with the volume on your Hisense TV, it could be because you’re not on the right input setting.
For example, if you’re trying to watch a DVD but have the TV set to “TV” mode, you won’t be able to adjust the volume.
To fix this, check your current input settings and then switch to the correct setting for your current media source.
4. Check the HDMI Cable Connection
If you’re having problems with sound on your Hisense TV, it could also be due to issues with your HDMI cable.
Make sure the cable is firmly plugged in at both ends. A loose connection can sometimes cause sound problems.
To resolve this, unplug the HDMI cable from your TV and make sure that there are no visible signs of damage.
If everything looks good, plug the HDMI cable back in and see if the problem is resolved.
5. Adjust the Hisense TV Volume
If none of these steps seem to be working, it may be time to adjust the volume settings directly on your Hisense TV.
It’s possible that the sound is working but it’s just very low. Try turning up the volume using the TV’s remote control.
To do this, look for an “Audio” or “Sound” setting on your TV’s menu and then make any necessary changes to your volume settings.
6. Factory Reset your Hisense TV
If you’ve tried all of these steps and still can’t get the volume on your Hisense TV to work properly, it may be time to perform a factory reset.
This will restore all of your TV’s settings to their default state and fix any software issues that could be causing the problem.
Keep in mind that this process may take some time, so make sure you have enough time set aside before starting it.
Let’s conclude the post on Hisense Tv Volume Not Working!
I hope you enjoyed reading this post.