The Zealios and the Zilents are the tactile switches from Zeal PC. If you are looking to compare Zilents V2 vs Zealios V2, then this is the right post.
Though both are tactile, the Zilents v2 are silent too.
Why Should you Trust Me? Hi, I am Anirban Saha, an Engineer with a Specialization in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I have experience in Smart TVs, Electronics circuits, and Computer peripherals.
Let’s dive right into the comparison!
Zilents V2 vs Zealios V2
|Zilents v2||Zealios v2|
|Switch Type||Silent Tactile||Tactile|
|Bottom Out force||62g, 65g, 67g, and 78g (Bottom out force) with 4 variants of Zilents v2||62 g, 65g, 67g, and 78g (Bottom out force) with 4 variants of Zealio v2|
What are Zilent V2 switches?
Zilent V2 switches are the Silent yet tactile switches from Zeal PC. These switches are in 4 variants of 62g, 65g, 67g, and 78g bottom out forces.
The Zilents have improved dampeners below it to make it silent, yet it is tactile.
What are Zealios V2 Switches?
Zealios V2 switches are tactile switches from Zeal PC. These switches have excellent tactile feedback that makes typing on them a good experience.
The Zealios V2 switches are four variants with 62g, 65g, 67g, and 78g bottom-out force.
Zilent V2 Review
Tactile switches are great and give an excellent experience due to their bumpy feedback.
The Zilent V2 has dampeners that ensure clicks are not noisy, and they can make it silent and tactile, which is excellent.
Having a silent and tactile together is very difficult to achieve, which Zilent V2 has achieved.
The colors of the stem of Zilent switches are blue, and the housing is transparent. The Zilents would work great with the RGB keyboard setup also.
There are four variants of Zilent switches from Zeal PC, and they are classified according to the bottom-out forces. The colors of the stems are also different and come in different shades of blue.
Here are the different Zilents below:
- 62g Zilent – The 62g is the lightest variant of the Zilents. They are smooth, crisp, and offer a snappy clicking experience which is excellent.
- 65g Zilent – The 65g Zilent are Smooth, long, drawn-out tactile bumps from the top. They have a nice cushioning during bottom out which feels great during typing and gaming.
- 67g Zilent – The 67g Zilent switches are very Crisp & responsive. These switches have a tactile bump feeling at the very top with more cushion during the bottom out compared to the 65g Zilent V2.
- 78g Zilent – These have the heaviest spring among the Zilents. For those who prefer a slightly lighter MX Clear but want a more significant and smoother bump than Holy Pandas. The tactile bump is round and snappy at the very top which leaves a great experience.
Zealios V2 Review
Zealios v2 is great for tactile switch fans. These have one of the finest bumpy feedback of the tactile switches. The Zealios v2 can be handy in gaming for regular office work and would be a great companion.
The Zealios v2 has a purple stem and transparent housing. The switch has a good build quality that would effectively be great for intensive gaming.
They get mounted very well in PCBs and are very rigid.
The Zealios V2 has four variants that differ according to the bottom-out force of the switches.
These Zealio variants also have a difference in stem color to identify them uniquely. They come in different shades of purple.
Here are the four variants of Zealio switches:
- 62g Zealio – The 62g is the lightest among the Zealio switch lineup. These are Smooth, crisp, and light, a bit heavier than MX Browns in weight. The 62g Zealio offers a much smoother experience with a crisper and immense tactile bump feedback than Holy Pandas.
- 65g Zealio – These are Smooth, long, drawn-out tactile bumps from the top. They have nice cushioning during the bottom out.
- 67g Zealio – The 67 g Zealio switches feel Crisp & responsive with a tactile bump feeling at the top. They have more cushion during bottom out than the 65g Zealio V2.
- 78g Zealio – Though the 78 g Zealio has the heaviest spring among the Zealio lineup, these are for those who would like a lighter MX Clear but with a smoother bump than Holy Pandas. The tactile bump is round and snappy at the very top which is amazing.
You can check the in-depth review of Zealio v2 here.
My View: Which is better Between Zilents V2 and Zealios V2?
For general usage and gaming, the tactile switches stand great between the clicky and the linear switches.
The Zilents V2 and the Zealios v2 have great tactile feedback, which you will find great to use for long hours.
I prefer using tactile switches and even clicky switches. You will like Zealios v2 if you are a tactile switch fan.
If you need a quieter and tactile switch, then the Zilents v2 would be your choice. These switches are a bit on the premium side.
However, it is worth your investment as the quality of the switches is excellent.
FAQs on Zilents V2 vs Zealios V2
Q: Are Zealios clicky?
Ans: Zealios switches are tactile and hence are not clicky.
Q: Are Zealios PCBs mounted?
Ans: The Zealio are PCB mounted.
Q: Are Zealios good switches?
Ans: Zealios are great among the tactile switches and have excellent bumpy and snappy feedback on switch clicks.
Q: Are Zealios quiet?
Ans: Zealios are not quiet; they are tactile. You would find the Zilents to be quiet.
Q: Do Zilents feel the same as Zealios?
Ans: In terms of clickiness, the Zealios feel more clicker. However, the Zilents are silent yet clicky switches.
Let’s conclude the post on Zilent v2 vs Zealio v2 switches!
Both are tactile switches, but the Zilents V2 are the silent ones. However, if you like a bit of sound that comes naturally to the tactile switches, then the Zealios V2 is awesome. Otherwise, if you like silent you can choose the Zilents.
I hope you enjoyed reading the post.